If you aren’t curious your life will be dull.
11 Steps To Be More Curious
- Ask innocent questions about the world.
- Ask, “What would create the most excitement for you?”
- Take a poet, an artist, a philosopher, a CEO or an entrepreneur out for lunch.
- Do something that takes you outside yourself.
- Meet new people.
- Explore new things.
- Be more adventurous.
- Plan something fun and stick to it or do something on the spur of the moment. Whatever it is, enjoy it!
- Give yourself the freedom to explore the possibility of life without limits.
- Try new adventures and push yourself to new limits. Try new physical adventures —skydiving, hot-air balloon, cross the Atlantic via boat. They’ll add a special dimension.
- Join clubs.
- Instead of walking around a puddle, jump in it and laugh! Take time to enjoy life’s puddles. Make cheerfulness, outrageousness and playfulness your priorities.
To your success,